Ready to turn your classroom into a thriving hub of innovation? The Effective Teaching: Innovative Techniques course can level-up your teaching game. You’ll be diving into teaching strategies that not only embrace but celebrate diversity. We'll show you how to leverage ICT to spark a spirit of critical thinking in your students. Come and let’s engage your students better and transform your classroom into a vibrant learning space. Start your educational transformation journey with us.
Ready to explore the interwoven world of thematic and interdisciplinary content? We've got different interactive modules for you. You'll be part of an engaging and experiential group setting. And the best part? You'll learn by doing. From hands-on examples to crafting your own lesson plans, you'll swap ideas and pick up fresh skills. All of this happens in a supportive, collaborative environment where reflective activities are also part of it. So, come join us and let's learn together in an exciting and practical way.
- Module 01 – Effective teaching
- Module 02 – Learning the Next Generation Skills
- Module 03 – A glimpse of Universal Design for Learning
- Module 04 – The PERMA/H approach
- Module 05 – Using the Outdoor approach
- Module 06 – Hybrid Learning and Flexible Learning
- Module 07 – Adapting teaching materials to suit the needs of differentiated classes
- Module 08 – An awareness of Sustainability – learning from nature
- Module 09 – The STEM Approach
Guided City Tour
- Enhance skills to employ various creative teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centered, encourage solving real-world tasks, and develop essential competencies.
- Boost skills in utilizing open and digital resources, foster the development of digital skills and media literacy, and increase capacity to enact modernization using ICT.
- Generate ready-to-use materials and ideas to support school or organizational development in the field of innovative early childhood education with a holistic and interdisciplinary approach.
- Gain techniques for working with diverse classrooms, support the inclusion of all children into mainstream education, promote democratic values, and active participation in society.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competences through innovative teaching methods, enhance the quality of mainstream education.
- Learn to motivate, guide, and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competences, promote peer exchange and active participation within education. • Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies that are responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies, and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary, and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
04. 12. - 08. 12.
04. 03. - 08. 03.
01. 07. - 05. 07.
12. 08. - 16. 08.
21. 10. - 25. 10.