Creative thinking is considered to be a key skill for 21st century. Encouraging Creative Thinking (ECT) course will not only challenge your own creativity but also provide you with innovative, ready to use methods that will spark and develop creativity in any curriculum based subject or work place.
Application form relevant topics
Creativity and culture, New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses, Research and innovation
Course content is structured into 11 thematic modules and will be introduced by several tutors. Particular areas related to creative thinking give you fundamental information that provide a platform for development of practical tools and materials. You will gain new skills in fun, “learning by doing” training through various individual and collaborative activities, followed by reflection-on-action.
- Module 01 – Introduction to Creative Thinking Skills
- Module 02 – Using ICT to Encourage Creativity / Assessment
- Module 03 – Teaching Creative Thinking
- Module 04 – Mental Blocks
- Module 05 – Types of Intelligences, Learning Styles
- Module 06 – Cultivating Cultural Awareness
- Module 07 – Theater Activities
- Module 08 – The Importance of Dispositions and Metacognition
- Module 09 - Bloom’s taxonomy and designing creative tasks
- Module 10 – Good questions
- Module 11 – Project workshop and presentations
Guided City Tour
- Improve creative thinking skills, foster imagination, trigger spontaneity and enjoyment in everyday life.
- Master transversal skills and innovative teaching techniques, e.g. multiple intelligences and questioning as a tool of learning.
- Generate ready‐to‐use techniques, materials and ideas to encourage school or organisational development in the field of ECT with regards to interdisciplinary and inclusive approach.
- Apply creative thinking methods to any subject, encourage students’ learning autonomy, foster spontaneous activities and solving meaningful real-world tasks.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills (creativity, critical thinking, innovative problem solving), enhance good quality of mainstream education.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the Course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronical form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
07. 03. - 11. 03.
04. 04. - 08. 04.
02. 05. - 06. 05.
08. 08. - 12. 08.
03. 10. - 07. 10.
14. 11. - 18. 11.
03. 04. - 07. 04.
01. 05. - 05. 05.
07. 08. - 11. 08.
02. 10. - 06. 10.
13. 11. - 17. 11.
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS