Foreign language teaching course includes different methodologies of teaching Languages being used all over the world. It is a new way to actualise your teaching methods and help in developing the language capacities of your students so needed nowadays. This course will show you a fun way to teach grammar, present new vocabulary and motivate students in order to get them interested in learning a foreign language.
Application form relevant topics
Teaching and learning of foreign languages, Teaching and learning of foreign languages, New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses
Interdisciplinary yet learning foreign language-based content will be introduced in eleven different modules by several tutors. Working in groups using new technologies will make you understand the importance of the use of applications. You can find that playing games can be more than fun, also very motivating and useful.
- Module 01 – Direct method of language presentation
- Module 02 – CLIL method
- Module 03 – Communicative method
- Module 04 – Presenting grammar in a fun way
- Module 05 – Task based learning
- Module 06 – Using ICT tools in a foreign language learning
- Module 07 – Apps for practising speaking
- Module 08 – Digital storytelling for language learning skills
- Module 09 – The 4 skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- Module 10 – Drama for language learning
- Module 11 – Using games for language teaching
Guided City Tour
Learning outcomes• Develop practical classroom skills to teach foreign languages via new technologies, digital resources. Support development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ICT when learning languages.
• Gain techniques for working in linguistically heterogeneous classrooms with regards to inclusive approach, promote intercultural awareness.
• Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support a school or organisational development in the field of innovative language teaching with regards to interdisciplinary and holistic approach.
• Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary, promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
• Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competencies through new teaching methods, enhance the good quality of mainstream education.
• Learn to motivate, guide and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competencies, promote peer exchange and active participation within the education.
• Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in using different methods (CLIL, gamification, etc.) in classrooms and teaching through a foreign language.
• Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in a cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
• Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
• Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
21. 03. - 25. 03.
20. 03. - 24. 03.
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS