No one is special and yet everyone is. Our course is dealing with delicate topics of the 21st century. Fortunately, our society got rid of most prejudices from the past, so we can face this – in reality non-existing – issues better.
Come and learn how to make feel every one of your students welcome to the classroom. No differentiation because we all share the same Sun.
Application form relevant topics
Inclusion – equity, Access for disadvantaged, Disabilities - special needs
For your comfort we divided our course in 10 modules. One linked to another. Inspired by the best and newest theories our teachers will share their knowledge with you. You will learn the difference between the integration and the inclusion, all about the risks and barriers. Also, how to manage conflict in your classroom and much more.
- Module 01 – Integration or inclusion, identification of risk factors and barriers
- Module 02 – Non-violent communication, conflict management, communication methods
- Module 03 – Values education, moral education
- Module 04 – Student assessment and evaluation
- Module 05 – Psycho-social development
- Module 06 – Positive school climate
- Module 07 – Drama and Art activities
- Module 08 – Project-based learning, task-based learning
- Module 09 – Cross-curricular activities in an inclusive classroom
- Module 10 – Adapting the curriculum in an inclusive classroom
Guided City Tour
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of approaches such as inclusion, integration and mainstreaming in order to enhance good quality of education and training for all learners.
- Develop students learning autonomy by self-directed hands-on learning approach, elaborate on student’s prior knowledge, trigger an effective use of arguments and evidence, use questioning as a tool of learning.
- Implement and evaluate appropriate action strategies according to student needs in order to prevent bias, school dropouts and anti-social behaviour of learners.
- To encourage exploring the obstacles and limits that handicapped students faces within the education system.
- Apply art & creativity to work with people with physical (dis)abilities.
- Understand the meaning of the “pedagogy of everyday life” for the people with mental health conditions.
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous classrooms and communities, deal with increased diversity of learners, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
06. 02. - 10. 02.
20. 03. - 24. 03.
17. 04. - 21. 04.
07. 08. - 11. 08.
30. 10. - 03. 11
05. 02. - 09. 02.
18. 03. - 22. 03.
15. 04. - 19. 04.
05. 08. - 09. 08.
28. 10. - 01. 11.
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS