Welcome to "Innovative Teaching Strategies for Kindergarten"! Think of this course as your trusty toolbox, full of bright ideas and fun activities to supercharge your teaching journey. Imagine your classroom buzzing with creativity, with every little learner involved in exciting projects. We'll show you how to use digital tools to spark curiosity and develop critical thinking among your little geniuses. This course is all about unlocking your teaching potential and making learning an adventure for your kindergartners. Ready to join the fun? Let's dive in.
Our way of teaching? It's not all about stiff, formal lessons. In this course, you'll explore nine fun-filled, hands-on modules guided by a team of friendly tutors. Forget about traditional, boring lectures - we're taking you on a playful, interactive journey. You'll dive into real-life scenarios, and even design your own engaging tasks and lesson plans for your kindergarten class. By sharing ideas and experiences, you'll learn a whole lot of new skills, and best of all, you'll be learning by doing. So, get ready for plenty of collaboration, reflection, and lots of fun.
- Module 01 – Essential Next Generation Skills
- Module 02 – Fostering Critical and Creative Thinking in Young Minds
- Module 03 – Working with Multiple Intelligences
- Module 04 – Gamifying the Kindergarten classroom
- Module 05 – STEM for Kindergartners
- Module 06 – CLIL examples
- Module 07 – Art and Drama activities
- Module 08 – Digital Tools
- Module 09 – Modern trends in Formative assessment for young learners
- Module 10 – Experiential outdoor Learning
- Guided City Tour
- Enhance skills to employ various creative teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centered, encourage solving real-world tasks, and develop essential competencies.
- Boost skills in utilizing open and digital resources, foster the development of digital skills and media literacy, and increase capacity to enact modernization using ICT.
- Generate ready-to-use materials and ideas to support school or organizational development in the field of innovative early childhood education with a holistic and interdisciplinary approach.
- Gain techniques for working with diverse classrooms, support the inclusion of all children into mainstream education, promote democratic values, and active participation in society.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competences through innovative teaching methods, enhance the quality of mainstream education.
- Learn to motivate, guide, and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competences, promote peer exchange and active participation within education. • Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies that are responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies, and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary, and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the Course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronical form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
19. 08. - 23. 08.